Sony Corp suffered a huge breach in its video game online network that allowed the theft of names, addresses and possibly credit card data belonging to 77 million user accounts, in one of the largest Internet security break-ins ever.
- phone service on Anonymous hacks North Korea’s social media in net freedom bid
- surveillance camera on Would You Put a Tracking Device on Your Child?
- Kelly Grey on Hotel key cards open to hacking
- Laminate Creasers on 3D printer helps pick high-end security handcuffs
- auto on Russian hacker sells home and cars to pay RBS
Register | Login
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK®: Security blog