Members of cybersecurity boot camp are given a number of computer-related tasks. In one scenario, they are told that they face a nuclear threat.
- phone service on Anonymous hacks North Korea’s social media in net freedom bid
- surveillance camera on Would You Put a Tracking Device on Your Child?
- Kelly Grey on Hotel key cards open to hacking
- Laminate Creasers on 3D printer helps pick high-end security handcuffs
- auto on Russian hacker sells home and cars to pay RBS
Register | Login
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK®: Security blog